This Easy Beef Stroganoff is so simple to make, and everyone in our family loves it. I could probably make it every single week without any complaints, but I try not to do that. I love to plan this meal when we have hectic afternoons and evenings. When we finally arrive home tired at the end of a busy day, we are greeted with a hearty aroma that says, “Welcome home, let’s eat!”
Easy Beef Stroganoff
Start this recipe off with cubed beef. You can purchase a beef roast and cut it up yourself or get stew beef chunks already cut up.
The only other ingredient that requires preparation is cutting up an onion.
All other ingredients just get dumped into the crock pot. So easy!
- 2-3 lbs Cubed Beef
- 1 Tbs Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2-3 cans Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce or Dale's Sauce
- 8 oz bar of Cream Cheese
- ¼ c Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray.
- Place beef in the crock pot, then add seasoning and onions. Stir. Add soups and sauce and stir again.
- Cook on low setting for 8 hours or high setting for 5 hours.
- Stir in the bar of cream cheese just before serving. The bar should melt completely creating a thick, creamy gravy.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve over egg noodles or rice.
Your family might also enjoy these Easy Weeknight Dinners:
|Sausage and Kale Soup||Instant Loaded Potato Soup||Cabbage and Beef Stir Fry|