“Let all that you do be done in love.”
It sounds like a simple thing to do, doesn’t it. But it’s not.
I find myself needing to be reminded of this verse often.
When I’m driving and someone cuts me off.
When my children disregard boundaries we’ve set.
When I scroll through Facebook and am tempted to respond to a negative post.
When my husband is not recognized for his hard work.
When I want to relax, but there are errands to run.
In these and many, many other situations, I do not feel like operating in “love.”
Displaying Bible verses in frames keeps reminders from God’s word around me constantly, and it helps me memorize scripture. My hopes are that my children will soak them up, too.
Since I need to be reminded of this one often, I created a print to frame and display in our home. It’s available to you for free in 3 different sizes.
Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:14
Where To Get Inexpensive Frames
I keep a few picture frames around our house in various sizes especially to display Bible verses, inspirational quotes, or subway art for the changing seasons and holidays. I like to keep some plain black and white frames as well as decorative frames with colors and interesting shapes that coordinate with my decor.
Fancy and unique picture frames can be expensive, but you don’t have to spend a lot of money on them. Here are a few of my favorite places to buy frames at discounted prices:
- Thrift Stores – Keep in mind that you can easily spray paint a frame, so pay more attention to the shape and design than the color or finish of the frame.
- Discount stores like TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshall’s – Every time I go into one of these stores I check out the frames. The stock is always changing, and I often find frames as low as $1.99.
- Walmart and Target – Great place to find inexpensive, simple frames.
- Amazon (here’s a nice 8×10 black frame),
- Craft stores like Hobby Lobby, JoAnn’s and Michael’s – These stores regularly have coupons available. Combine a sale and a coupon for the lowest prices.
Always check the clearance sections in stores. Picture frames are quick and easy to spray paint, so don’t overlook a color or finish that doesn’t match your decor.
Love it? Pin it!
What To Read Next:
|How To Get the Most
From a Weekly Meal Plan
|11 Chores Your Child
Needs To Be Doing
|Coca-Cola Pulled Pork
in the Crockpot