If you have a bit of a sweet tooth and love wine, then sangria is the beverage for you! I like making a batch of this a couple of days before we’re having friends over for a game night or cookout. I have several sangria recipes for different occasions, but this Pink Moscato Sangria is perfect for spring, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day or any hot summer’s day. You can serve it straight or add a splash of lemon-lime soda just before serving (about 2 parts sangria to 1 part soda).
Pink Moscato Sangria
- Pink Moscato (I used a Barefoot double sized bottle, but you could also use any other brand.)
- Green Apple Vodka
- Pink Grapefruit
- Honey Crisp Apple
- Blood Orange
Add sugar and vodka to a 2 quart pitcher and stir. Add about half of the Moscato. Slice and add fruit to mixture. Stir gently. Once all fruit is added, fill the rest of the way with the remaining Moscato.
Refrigerate and allow to sit for 24-48 hours. The longer sangria sits, the better it is!
You can also add a splash of lemon-lime soda before serving. Try combining 2 parts Pink Moscato Sangria to 1 part lemon-lime soda. Yum!
- Pink Moscato (2 bottles or a double-sized bottle)
- ¾ cup Green Apple Vodka
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 Blood Orange, sliced
- 1 Pink Grapefruit, sliced
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple, cut into thin wedges
- 5 Strawberries, quartered
- Lemon-lime Soda (optional)
- Place vodka and sugar in 2 quart pitcher and stir.
- Add half of the Pink Moscato, stir again.
- Add fruit, stir gently.
- Add remaining Pink Moscato.
- Refrigerate for 24-48 hours.
- Serve straight or combine 2 parts Pink Moscato Sangria with 1 part lemon-lime soda.
Love it? Pin it!
What to read next:
| 15 Date Night Ideas
| Coca-Cola Pulled Pork
in the Crockpot
| Color Themed Gift