Pull off your most stress-free holiday yet! Print the free Thanksgiving Menu Planner and Shopping List to plan out every detail of your holiday meal.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. As the holiday season approaches, so do the joyous expectations of delightful dishes and delectable desserts. However, orchestrating a Thanksgiving meal can be a daunting task, even for the most seasoned hosts and hostesses. That’s where my printable Thanksgiving Menu Planner and Shopping List come to the rescue.
Say goodbye to the stress of last-minute grocery store trips and forgotten ingredients – with my Thanksgiving Menu Planner and Shopping List, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips, organized and ready for your culinary masterpiece.
Thanksgiving Menu Planner and Shopping List
Download your free Menu Planner & Shopping Lists
Are you looking for a complete Thanksgiving Planner?
If this is your first time hosting Thanksgiving or you’re looking for even more guidance and planning tools, I have an entire Thanksgiving Planner that will walk you through every step of preparation.
The Thanksgiving Planner includes 18 pages to help you plan the most stress-free Thanksgiving ever. Whether you’re expecting 5 or 25 guests, this printable Thanksgiving Planner will help you plan every detail of your holiday. You’ll enjoy the day as much as your guests without worrying that you may have missed something.
What’s in the Thanksgiving Planner?
Meal Planning Pages
- MEAL PLAN: List each dish and who is making or bringing it.
- RECIPE CARDS: Print as many of these as you need and put all of your holiday recipes together in one place for quick and easy reference the week of Thanksgiving.
- SHOPPING LISTS: I’ve included 2 versions of the shopping list. Choose the one that best fits your needs.
Time Management Pages
- TIME LINE: List out what to do 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, 1 week before, and the week of Thanksgiving. There is a prefilled time line with some suggested tasks as well as a blank one for you to customize to fit your needs.
- NOVEMBER CALENDAR: Add dates you need to remember to the calendar for easy reference like when guests will arrive, when you need to finalize the menu, when you plan to grocery shop, etc.
- WEEK AT A GLANCE: Since there is so much happening the week of Thanksgiving, here’s where you can list everything you need to remember for this busy week.
- COOKING SCHEDULE: Go over all your Thanksgiving recipes noting how long each one takes to prepare. Then add to your cooking schedule for Thanksgiving Day.
Food List Pages
- BAKING LIST: List all the desserts you plan to bake. There are also a places to note the source, number of servings, baking temperature, and cooking time so you don’t have to keep going back to each individual recipe.
- MAKE AHEAD DISHES: This is where you list all the food items (dinner, appetizers, sides, and desserts) that can be made ahead of time.
- SERVINGS GUIDE: Know exactly how much to make of each dish with this servings reference guide.
- TURKEY COOKING TIME: Whether you’re cooking a whole turkey or a turkey breast, this chart will tell you how long it will take to perfectly cook your turkey.
Need more details on how to cook a turkey?
the ultimate guide for
How to Cook a Turkey
Everything you need to know about cooking a turkey from picking it out, thawing, how much to serve, and preparing it. This ultimate guide has got you covered!
- What you’ll need to cook a turkey
- What size turkey should I buy?
- How do I thaw my turkey, and how long will it take?
- How do I prepare the turkey for baking?
- How long do I bake my turkey?
- Don’t overcook the legs, thighs, and wings!
- How to garnish your turkey for serving
Getting Ready for Guests
- GUEST LIST: Keep track of who is coming, their contact information, and RSVPs on this list.
- CLEANING CHECKLIST: Reference this cleaning list to a deep cleaning the week before Thanksgiving. Then all you’ll need to do is touch ups before guests arrive.
- PREPARE FOR GUESTS: This is a very detailed list of everything that should be included or checked in your guest bedroom and bathroom. You’ll be the hostess who thought of everything, and your guests will feel so welcomed!
The Thanksgiving Planner includes 18 pages to help you plan the most stress-free Thanksgiving ever.
A well-organized Thanksgiving celebration is within your reach! Use the free Thanksgiving Menu Planner and Shopping List or get the entire Thanksgiving Planner to help. With these handy tools in your arsenal, you can bid farewell to the chaos of last-minute holiday preparations and embrace the joy of the season.
The Thanksgiving Planner allows you to meticulously map out your menu, ensuring that every dish is not only delicious but also thoughtfully chosen to satisfy the preferences of your guests. And with the shopping list at your disposal, you can effortlessly gather all the ingredients you need, reducing stress and ensuring a smooth cooking process.
Thanksgiving is a time to create cherished memories with loved ones, and these printable planning tools will empower you to do just that. They offer the peace of mind and organization you need to fully enjoy the festivities, savoring every moment of togetherness without the worry of a culinary disaster.
So, this Thanksgiving, take a step back and savor the satisfaction that comes with meticulous planning. Let my Printable Thanksgiving Menu Planner and Shopping List guide you towards a day filled with gratitude, joy, and a delectable feast that will be remembered for years to come. Happy Thanksgiving!
How to Serve Leftover Turkey
Elevate your thanksgiving leftovers by serving these easy and elegant Cranberry Brie Turkey Sliders. If you don’t have any leftover turkey, these can also be made with sliced lunchmeat. Serve them after Thanksgiving or any time of the year.
Love it? Pin it!
You might also like
Get my Ultimate Meal Planning Recipe Binder Kit
Introducing the Ultimate Recipe Binder Kit – your all-in-one solution to optimizing your recipe storage and meal planning. With this comprehensive kit, you’ll have everything you need to curate, organize, and plan meals for your family. You’ll also preserve your culinary creations for generations to come.