Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse can be made ahead of time and makes an impressive presentation for guests!
You’ve planned a small Christmas Dinner Party. Nothing too large, just a few close friends. Now you need the perfect dessert to finish off the evening. You want something kind of fancy but also something you can make ahead so you can interact with your guests. How about serving each guest an individual Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse? They are simple to make, can be made ahead, and make a festive presentation. Your guests will love these!
‘Tis the season to indulge in the magic of the holidays, and what better way to do so than with a decadent treat that combines the velvety goodness of cheesecake with the festive flair of peppermint? Let’s make this mouthwatering delight – Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse.
Picture this: layers of creamy cheesecake goodness, infused with the cool and invigorating essence of peppermint. It’s the perfect blend of richness and holiday cheer, and I can’t wait to share this delightful recipe with you. Whether you’re gearing up for a festive gathering, a cozy night by the fireplace, or simply craving a taste of the season, this Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse is sure to become a staple in your holiday repertoire.
Get ready to whip up a dessert that not only delights the taste buds but also adds a touch of festive magic to your table. Let the holiday baking begin! 🎄🍰✨
Ingredients for Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse
How to Make Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse
Use a food processor to finely crush the wafers.
Add melted butter and pulse again until combined.
Divide evenly and spoon into individual serving cups.
Combine milk and white chocolate pudding mix. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese until light and creamy.
Add white chocolate pudding, dry cheesecake pudding mix, food coloring and peppermint extract.
Continue beating until combined, scraping down sides as needed.
Fold in whipped topping until well combined.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow to set.
Using a piping bag or zippered bag with the corner cut, pipe mixture into cups on top of crumb layer.
Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Just before serving garnish with candy cane, chocolate wafers, and crushed peppermints.
I hope your taste buds are tingling with the joy of this festive delight. Creating this airy, peppermint-infused masterpiece has been a journey of flavors, and I trust it brought a touch of holiday magic to your kitchen.
Whether you served it at a family gathering, a cozy night in, or simply treated yourself to a moment of sweet indulgence, I hope this recipe added a dash of sweetness to your day. There’s something truly special about the combination of creamy cheesecake and the refreshing zing of peppermint that makes this dessert a holiday season must-have.
Feel free to get creative with your presentation – maybe a sprinkle of crushed candy canes or a dollop of whipped cream to top it off. The beauty of this mousse is not just in its taste but in the endless possibilities to make it uniquely yours.
As we bid adieu to our peppermint cheesecake mousse journey, I encourage you to carry the spirit of joy and culinary creativity into your future kitchen endeavors. From my kitchen to yours, thank you for joining me in this delicious expedition. Wishing you a season filled with sweetness and moments of pure culinary delight. Happy holidays! 🎄🍰✨
Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse
- 5 oz Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 box White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 box Cheesecake Instant Pudding
- 2 cups Milk
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- ½ tsp Peppermint Extract
- 8 oz Whipped Topping Cool Whip
- 2 drops of Red Food Coloring
- Use a food processor to finely crush the wafers.
- Add melted butter and pulse again until combined.
- Divide evenly and spoon into individual serving cups.
- Combine milk and white chocolate pudding mix. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Add white chocolate pudding, dry cheesecake pudding mix, food coloring and peppermint extract.
- Continue beating until combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- Fold in whipped topping until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow to set.
- Using a piping bag or zippered bag with the corner cut, pipe mixture into cups on top of crumb layer.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Just before serving garnish with candy cane, chocolate wafers, and crushed peppermints.