Some days you just need a really cold drink to help you cool off. And since we’re all grown ups here, we certainly want something more adult than a milkshake (those are for kids, right?). A Vanilla Bean Frappuccino is a much more sophisticated choice.
Or is it?
When you discover how easily you can make your own Vanilla Bean Frappuccino like Starbucks at home, you may never purchase another one again. Think of how smart you’ll feel because of all that money you’re saving!
Vanilla Bean Frappuccino (like Starbucks)
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
milk, sugar, vanilla ice cream, vanilla extract, and some ice (not pictured).
Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
Add a little whipped cream (or a lot!) to top it off.
This Vanilla Bean Frappuccino recipe also makes a great base to experiment with. Try blending in any of these ingredients for a totally new flavor:
- fresh fruit like strawberries, blueberries, bananas
- frozen fruit like mango chunks
- cold coffee
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- coconut extract
- 1 c Ice (crushed is recommended)
- 1½ c Milk
- 3 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tsp Sugar or other sweetener
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into serving glass and top with whipped cream.
- Try adding fresh or frozen fruits, syrups or different extracts for new flavors.
What’s your favorite flavor or flavor combination? I’d love to hear some of your custom recipes! Please comment below!