Are you ready for the easiest Peach Ice Cream recipe you’ll ever find? Not only is it easy, but it’s quick! You can also control the sweetener and kind of milk used, so it’s adaptable to many different diets.
Peach Ice Cream Recipe
There are a whopping THREE ingredients in this recipe: peaches, milk, and honey. If you’re lactose intolerant, substitute lactose-free milk. You can also cut calories by using almond milk. Not a fan of honey? No problem, use regular sugar or any sweetener of your choice.
Start by peeling and slicing up some fresh peaches. Then place them in a plastic bag in the freezer. I like to buy a big bag of fresh peaches, cut them all at once, and separate them into frozen batches.
You can also totally cheat on this step and purchase frozen peaches from your grocer.
Place frozen peaches into the blender. Add milk and honey.
Use the “puree” setting and blend till it reaches the consistency of soft serve ice cream. At this point you should taste the ice cream. Depending on the sweetness of your peaches, you may or may not need to add a little more sweetener.
If you don’t plan to serve it immediately as soft serve, transfer it to a 9×13 baking dish and freeze for later. If the ice cream is too hard when you’re ready to serve it, just place the pan in warm water for a few minutes to loosen it from the pan. Break up the frozen mixture and run through the blender again to soften and serve.
- 3 cups Peach Slices, frozen
- 1½ cups Milk
- 2 Tbs Honey
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Blend on the "puree" setting until mixture reaches soft serve ice cream consistency.
- Taste ice cream and adjust sweetener as needed.
- Serve immediately or place in a 9x13 baking pan and freeze for later.
- If ice cream is too hard after freezing, place pan in warm water to loosen, break up the frozen mixture and run through the blender again to soften.
You might also like:
|Double Swirl Ice Cream||Color Themed