Did you ever get one of those Orange Dole Whips from Disney World (they have them in Pineapple flavor, too)? Did reading that just make your mouth water? Are you wishing you could have one right now? You are only 3 ingredients and a few minutes away from making one at home.
Orange Whip (like Disney World)
You’ll need frozen orange juice, honey and Cool Whip.
Begin by placing only the frozen orange juice in a blender. Blend well until it reaches a whipped consistency.
Next, add Cool Whip, honey, and crushed ice. Blend again until mixed well. If the mixture is too thin, add about 1/4 cup more crushed ice and blend more.
Taste a little and add additional honey if you want it a little sweeter.
For a pretty presentation, transfer to a piping bag with a star shaped tip. Pipe into chilled serving dishes and enjoy!
- 12 oz Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 8 oz Frozen Cool Whip
- 2 Tbs Honey (or 1½ Tbs Sugar)
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- Place the frozen orange juice into a blender and blend until it reaches a whipped consistency.
- Add ice, honey, and Cool Whip. Blend until well mixed. If the mixture is too thin, add ¼ cup more crushed ice and blend again.
- Taste and add additional sweetener if desired.
- For a pretty presentation, transfer to a piping bag with a star shaped tip. Pipe into chilled serving dishes and enjoy!
Love it? Pin it!