This is a great recipe for using up leftover ham after a holiday meal. Ham and Cheese Ravioli turns boring leftovers into an entirely new dish the whole family will love! It’s also quick and easy making it perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Ham and Cheese Ravioli
You only need 4 ingredients to create this meal:
- Alfredo sauce
- Frozen ravioli
- Ham cut into bite size pieces
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray, then cover the bottom with a thin layer of Alfredo sauce.
On top of the Alfredo sauce, place a layer of frozen ravioli.
Next, top with a layer of the ham.
Repeat the layering by adding more Alfredo sauce,
another layer of frozen ravioli, and more ham.
Top it all off with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Remove aluminum foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
For a little added crunch, turn the broiler on and let that top layer of cheese and ravioli get a little crisp, but watch it closely so it doesn’t burn!
Great served with a side salad or mixed vegetables.
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1 bag Frozen Ravioli
- 1½ cups Ham, cut into bite sized pieces
- 8 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray, then cover the bottom with a thin layer of Alfredo sauce.
- Place a layer of frozen ravioli on top of the Alfredo sauce.
- Next, top with ½ cup of the ham.
- Repeat the layering by adding more Alfredo sauce, ravioli, and ham. You should end up with 3-4 layers.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Love it? Pin it!
You might also like:
|Coca-Cola Pulled Pork|
in the Crockpot
|How To Get the Most|
from a Weekly Meal Plan
Lemon Oreo Cheesecake